Weekly Technical Update
03/10/2022 - Technical Update - 6
As part of this week’s update, we will share this week’s progress and what component we worked on.
1. Borrowing contract
- Added updateDebt endpoint and success case test for it.
- Added addDebt Redeemer and checks for minDebtBalance, checks to the Vault's validator.
- Added Minting and Burning policies for AUSD and checks to AUSD policy for minting and burning, fixed errors in policy.
- Made types refactoring (combine AUSD/Ada/ThreadToken types and use the wrapped types across the whole project).
Currently adding check if vault was created and handles removeCollateral requests.
2. Stability Pool Service
- Finished detailed tests for Stability Pool Withdraw endpoint and fixed validators for it. Improved validators for Stability Pool Deposit endpoint.
- Completed the task to prevent starting Stability pool if StablecoinProtocol not Active (not running yet).
- Refactored wrappers for ThreadTokens, Addresses, Ada and AUSD AssetClass etc.
- added simulations for create StabilityPool.
Сurrently working on recalculation logic for stability pool.
3. Individual receipt Service
- Added validators to receiptWithdraw endpoint.
- We have finished the task to extract Provider (probably Receipt) contract (deposit and withdraw endpoints) from StabilityPool contract.