Weekly Technical Update
14/11/2022 - Technical Update - 32
As part of this week's update, we will share this week's progress and what component we worked on.
1. Backend - Added protocol API, and systemState endpoint for frontend - Changed config and logs directory path reading way - needed for deployment - Started to add VaultAPI (added tables and migration) - Currently working on adding VaultAPI endpoints
2. Deployment - Deployed backend, setup for frontend development - Created docker+nix config for backend and control-block deployment
3. Individual Receipt Services - Completed testnet improvements for WithdrawRewards and FullWithdraw endpoints - Successfully tested them in testnet
Note: Because of Cardano tx size limits, we had to divide receiving rewards action on 3 parts: - applying for withdrawing (calculating rewards amount and minting ApplicationToken - special token for receiving rewards from StabilityPool) - receiving rewards from StabilityPool (spending and burning ApplicationToken and receiving corresponding rewards) - closing receipt (provider may get back his minimal Ada funds and burn receipt ThreadToken if there are no AUSD tokens left on receipt)
4. Common - Currently working on unplanned task - replacing error messages in onchain part with 3-digits error codes for saving transacion size
5. Protocol datum - Cleanup protocol datum from unused tokens.
6. Frontend - Added getProtocolUtxo, setProtocolUtxo and getSystemState requests - Currently working on PAB requests integration